- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 23 hours ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 3 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 4 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 6 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 7 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
RICHLAND, Wash. – Construction is humming along at the Wine Science Center, a $23 million building...
RICHLAND, Wash. – During a two-day visit to Washington wine country, U.S. Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.)...
DUNDEE, Ore. — Last year, the Duck Pond Cellars logo got a preening, and now the...
As tiny leaves poke out in vineyards across Washington’s Columbia Valley, grape growers are beginning to...
ASHLAND, Ore. — Research climatologist Greg Jones, whose work is respected in the Pacific Northwest wine...
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash., winery produces...
Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservation
DUNDEE, Ore. — Last year, the Duck Pond Cellars logo...
- Posted 3 days ago
Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industry
ASHLAND, Ore. — Research climatologist Greg Jones, whose work is...
- Posted 5 days ago
WineAmerica leader shares insight with Idaho industry
BOISE, Idaho — An exhibit at the Smithsonian involving culinary...
- Posted 2 months ago
Idaho wine industry gradually builds in-state market share
BOISE, Idaho — Wineries in Idaho want to build a...
- Posted 2 months ago
Okanagan Wine Festivals Society enters new era without founding family
KELOWNA, British Columbia — This year marks the 20th anniversary...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Northwest wine stories of the year: Nos. 10-1
It was an exciting and interesting year in the world...
- Posted 4 months ago