- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 15 hours ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 5 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 6 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 1 week ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 1 week ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
TUALATIN, Ore. — It’s fitting for Ryan Harms and his unpretentious Union Wine Co. to roll out...
LANGLEY, Wash. – Greg Osenbach enjoys a good challenge, in fact he thrives on it. And...
Don’t expect smoke from the Carlton Complex fire to affect the 2014 vintage, experts say. The...
Editor’s note: This is the ninth in an occasional series on destination wineries of the Pacific Northwest. Red...
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates Winery in Prosser staged its Summer BBQ Bash on Saturday, an...
It’s easy to love Pacific Northwest Pinot Gris – especially with all the fresh seafood we...
Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island Winery
LANGLEY, Wash. – Greg Osenbach enjoys a good challenge, in...
- Posted 2 days ago
Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapes
Don’t expect smoke from the Carlton Complex fire to affect...
- Posted 3 days ago
Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in Portland
TUALATIN, Ore. — It’s fitting for Ryan Harms and his...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers Cellar
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — It wasn’t love at first sip for...
- Posted 1 week ago
WSU grad Kathryn House to launch Sequence Winery in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho — Kathryn House started off in one of...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Governor to help kick off Idaho Wine Month with bottle signing
BOISE — Idaho Gov. Butch Otter will be shaking hands...
- Posted 2 months ago
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash.,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British...
- Posted 2 months ago