- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 6 hours ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 1 day ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 4 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 5 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
TUALATIN, Ore. — Union Wine Company, one of Oregon’s fastest-growing wineries, announced that it has hired...
PORTLAND – Once again, Oregon wines will fly free, thanks to a program with Alaska Airlines...
NAPA, Calif. – It has been 20 years since “the Maestro” died, and André Tchelistcheff left...
Worldwide, large-scale Syrah producers have been having difficulty selling their wines because Americans, it seems, have...
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – The first signs of the 2014 vintage are emerging across Washington’s Columbia...
RICHLAND, Wash. – Construction is humming along at the Wine Science Center, a $23 million building...
20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in Washington
NAPA, Calif. – It has been 20 years since “the...
- Posted 2 days ago
Syrah still strong in Washington
Worldwide, large-scale Syrah producers have been having difficulty selling their...
- Posted 3 days ago
WineAmerica leader shares insight with Idaho industry
BOISE, Idaho — An exhibit at the Smithsonian involving culinary...
- Posted 2 months ago
Idaho wine industry gradually builds in-state market share
BOISE, Idaho — Wineries in Idaho want to build a...
- Posted 2 months ago
Okanagan Wine Festivals Society enters new era without founding family
KELOWNA, British Columbia — This year marks the 20th anniversary...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Northwest wine stories of the year: Nos. 10-1
It was an exciting and interesting year in the world...
- Posted 4 months ago