- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
Welcome to Great Northwest Wine
Greetings, and welcome to Great Northwest Wine, a website dedicated to providing news and information about the wines of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Great Northwest Wine is owned and operated by Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue, two veteran wine journalists who live in the heart of Washington wine country.
On Great Northwest Wine, we will write daily about wine. This will include news, features, updates, photos and videos. We will also post reviews of the latest Northwest wines, tasted blind by our panel of wine experts.
Thank you for spending time with us today. We welcome your comments and feedback.