- Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new labelPosted 1 day ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 4 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 1 week ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 1 week ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.