- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 19 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 3 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 6 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 7 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.