- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 13 hours ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 3 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 3 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 4 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 7 days ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.