- Chateau Ste. Michelle announces 30th anniversary concertsPosted 15 hours ago
- Winemakers meet to help define Oregon ChardonnayPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot lovePosted 3 days ago
- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 4 days ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 6 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 7 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 1 week ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.