- Doug Charles finds direction with Compass WinesPosted 23 hours ago
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 3 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 4 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 5 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 6 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 7 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.