- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.