- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 10 hours ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 1 day ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 3 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 4 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 5 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 6 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.