- Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine ChampionshipsPosted 19 hours ago
- Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success storyPosted 2 days ago
- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 3 days ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 5 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 7 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 1 week ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.