- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 9 hours ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 1 day ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 4 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 6 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.