- Oregon winemaker compares spring in Willamette Valley to 1992Posted 1 day ago
- Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon todayPosted 2 days ago
- Wine industry extends Lake Chelan’s tourism seasonPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco firm buys Panther Creek, invests in DeLillePosted 4 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept Wine buys Oregon vineyardPosted 4 days ago
- Fire destroys Lake Chelan wineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington vineyards setting up for warm 2013 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Fly fishing catches on at Waterbrook Winery in Walla WallaPosted 6 days ago
- Alan Busacca to lead Walla Walla Community College wine programPosted 7 days ago
- Northwest to celebrate Wine Tourism Day todayPosted 8 days ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.