- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 6 hours ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 day ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 2 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 5 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 6 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.