- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 20 hours ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 2 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 3 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 4 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 5 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 7 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 1 week ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.