- An Outstanding case for ChristmasPosted 8 hours ago
- Sub-freezing temperatures don’t concern Washington wine grape growersPosted 1 day ago
- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 3 days ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 3 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 4 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 6 days ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 1 week ago
- Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competitionPosted 1 week ago
- 10 wines for Northwest tailgate partiesPosted 1 week ago
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.