- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 53 mins ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 day ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 4 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 5 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- Wines to beat summer heatPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle.
The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl District, and proceeds will benefit the charities of the Classic Wine Auction. The Seattle show ($50 + service fee) is Monday, March 11 in Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center.
This will be the ninth year for the Portland pouring, and the seventh year in Seattle, according to Shontina Gianotti-Coers, director of marketing for the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
An A-Z list of more than 50 wineries will be represented in each city. Public tasting for both events is scheduled for 5:30-8:30 p.m., with the trade portion of each running noon-3 p.m.
Ticket purchase and trade registration begins at Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
Walla Walla wineries will be making multiple trips to Seattle during March, which is Washington State Wine Month, with Taste Washington on March 23-24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.