- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 1 day ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 6 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle.
The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl District, and proceeds will benefit the charities of the Classic Wine Auction. The Seattle show ($50 + service fee) is Monday, March 11 in Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center.
This will be the ninth year for the Portland pouring, and the seventh year in Seattle, according to Shontina Gianotti-Coers, director of marketing for the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
An A-Z list of more than 50 wineries will be represented in each city. Public tasting for both events is scheduled for 5:30-8:30 p.m., with the trade portion of each running noon-3 p.m.
Ticket purchase and trade registration begins at Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
Walla Walla wineries will be making multiple trips to Seattle during March, which is Washington State Wine Month, with Taste Washington on March 23-24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.