- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 16 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs.
“We are missing two of our best friends, Girl, a golden retriever and Bear, an Australian shepherd,” the Zerbas said in an email to friends. “They have been missing since 1/10/13 and we think they are out of the Milton-Freewater, OR area. So we are asking for everybody’s help to blanket the Northwest and beyond, with these flyers. Please forward this flyer to everybody on your email, Facebook, and Twitter. Please ask them to forward it to all their contacts as well. We love our dogs, miss them, and are worried sick about what has happened to them. Please help us if you can.”
Those with information are urged to call 509-520-6889 or 541-938-9463.