- Sub-freezing temperatures don’t concern Washington wine grape growersPosted 10 hours ago
- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 2 days ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 2 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 4 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 5 days ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 7 days ago
- Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competitionPosted 1 week ago
- 10 wines for Northwest tailgate partiesPosted 1 week ago
- Yamhill-Carlton wineries begin using AVA-specific bottlePosted 1 week ago
H/H Estates 2010 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Michael Andrews Reserve Red, Horse Heaven Hills, $35
Owner Mike Andrews has become entranced in recent years with Spanish varieties, which he has planted along with 24 other varieties at his estate vineyard just eight miles north of the Columbia River. This blend includes 56% Tempranillo and 43% Graciano, and it is superb, with aromas of blueberry, crushed leaf, sarsaparilla and clove. On the palate, it shows off flavors of pomegranate, blueberry, red currant and pie cherry. This is a rich, rustic, robust red. It will pair nicely with roasted meats, empanadas, fettuccine Alfredo or carne asada.
Production: 432 cases
Note: This wine has not yet been released. Contact Coyote Canyon Winery for details on when it will be available.