- Georg Riedel to conduct wineglass seminar in Walla WallaPosted 16 hours ago
- Oregon wine icon Adelsheim defines Pinot Gris at symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Clore Center to honor Mike Hogue in Washington wine hall of famePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon sets standard for Northwest Pinot GrisPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Pinot Gris on a rocketshipPosted 6 days ago
- Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fansPosted 7 days ago
- British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot GrisPosted 8 days ago
- Ste. Michelle creates Anew Riesling label for womenPosted 9 days ago
- Washington’s Andrew Will Winery now a father-son operationPosted 10 days ago
H/H Estates 2010 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Michael Andrews Reserve Red, Horse Heaven Hills, $35
Owner Mike Andrews has become entranced in recent years with Spanish varieties, which he has planted along with 24 other varieties at his estate vineyard just eight miles north of the Columbia River. This blend includes 56% Tempranillo and 43% Graciano, and it is superb, with aromas of blueberry, crushed leaf, sarsaparilla and clove. On the palate, it shows off flavors of pomegranate, blueberry, red currant and pie cherry. This is a rich, rustic, robust red. It will pair nicely with roasted meats, empanadas, fettuccine Alfredo or carne asada.
Production: 432 cases
Note: This wine has not yet been released. Contact Coyote Canyon Winery for details on when it will be available.