- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 10 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
AntoLin Cellars 2011 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $19
This boutique winery based in Yakima, Wash., is operated by Tony and Linda Haralson, two longtime Washington wine lovers who planted grapes and opened their own winery. The winery name is a combination of their first names – Anthony and Linda. This luscious Chardonnay opens with tropical notes, pineapple and a whiff of oak. On the palate, its pineapple elements take the lead, backed by sweet apple flavors, a squeeze of lemon acidity and a finish that displays a hint of caramel from oak aging. This won a gold medal at the recent Great Northwest Wine Competition.
Note: This wine will be released this month.
Production: 190 cases