- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 3 hours ago
- L’Ecole No. 41 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $40Posted 8 hours ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 1 day ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 5 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 6 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 1 week ago
Central Washington University wine expert leaving for France
Mumma launched the World Wine Program at Central Washington University in 2003. The program includes a four-year degree in international wine business and certificate programs for wine trade professionals, sommeliers and wine tourism.
Mumma, who earned an MBA at the University of Bordeaux business school, will be based in Aix-en-Provence after she leaves the United States at the end of May.
“Although I’m leaving Central, I hope to continue to be a resource to my graduates and the Washington wine industry,” Mumma said in a press release. “I would also like to thank the many people at CWU who have made this program a success.