- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 6 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
Central Washington University wine expert leaving for France
Mumma launched the World Wine Program at Central Washington University in 2003. The program includes a four-year degree in international wine business and certificate programs for wine trade professionals, sommeliers and wine tourism.
Mumma, who earned an MBA at the University of Bordeaux business school, will be based in Aix-en-Provence after she leaves the United States at the end of May.
“Although I’m leaving Central, I hope to continue to be a resource to my graduates and the Washington wine industry,” Mumma said in a press release. “I would also like to thank the many people at CWU who have made this program a success.