- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 5 hours ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 2 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 5 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 6 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
Central Washington University wine expert leaving for France
Mumma launched the World Wine Program at Central Washington University in 2003. The program includes a four-year degree in international wine business and certificate programs for wine trade professionals, sommeliers and wine tourism.
Mumma, who earned an MBA at the University of Bordeaux business school, will be based in Aix-en-Provence after she leaves the United States at the end of May.
“Although I’m leaving Central, I hope to continue to be a resource to my graduates and the Washington wine industry,” Mumma said in a press release. “I would also like to thank the many people at CWU who have made this program a success.