- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 17 hours ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 5 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 6 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
Central Washington University wine expert leaving for France
Mumma launched the World Wine Program at Central Washington University in 2003. The program includes a four-year degree in international wine business and certificate programs for wine trade professionals, sommeliers and wine tourism.
Mumma, who earned an MBA at the University of Bordeaux business school, will be based in Aix-en-Provence after she leaves the United States at the end of May.
“Although I’m leaving Central, I hope to continue to be a resource to my graduates and the Washington wine industry,” Mumma said in a press release. “I would also like to thank the many people at CWU who have made this program a success.