- Walla Walla sparkling wine a black-to-white processPosted 2 hours ago
- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 1 day ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 6 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
Central Washington University wine expert leaving for France
Mumma launched the World Wine Program at Central Washington University in 2003. The program includes a four-year degree in international wine business and certificate programs for wine trade professionals, sommeliers and wine tourism.
Mumma, who earned an MBA at the University of Bordeaux business school, will be based in Aix-en-Provence after she leaves the United States at the end of May.
“Although I’m leaving Central, I hope to continue to be a resource to my graduates and the Washington wine industry,” Mumma said in a press release. “I would also like to thank the many people at CWU who have made this program a success.