- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 9 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 14 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 2 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 3 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
Vintage Oregon grand tasting canceled
PORTLAND – The Oregon Wine Board is canceling Vintage Oregon, a tasting event that was to kick off Oregon Wine Month.
The event was to take place April 28 at Leftbank Annex. Staff at the Oregon Wine Board learned that other events scheduled at Leftbank Annex were having difficulty receiving permits from the city of Portland.
After looking at more than 40 other potential venues and being unable to find one that would work for Vintage Oregon, the board was forced to cancel this year’s event, said Charles Humble, director of communications and interactive media for the Oregon Wine Board.
“We regret that we’ve had to make this decision, but we are pushing forward with Oregon Wine Month in May and plan to host Vintage Oregon in 2014,” he said.