- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 5 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 10 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 2 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 3 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
Alexandria Nicole Cellars 2012 Destiny Ridge Vineyards Riesling, Horse Heaven Hills, $14
Best Buy! We are just starting to see some wines from the 2012 vintage, which was a year when everything seemed to go well in Washington vineyards (after three years of struggles with Mother Nature). We are hearing a lot of excitement about the vintage, and now we are beginning to see – and taste – it too. This is a delicious white from ANC that opens with classic Riesling aromas of baked apple, lemon, jasmine and clove. On the palate, it reveals flavors of lime, pear and apple, all backed with bright acidity that leads to a finish that just won’t quit. Enjoy this with zippy Indian, Thai, Tex-Mex or Vietnamese dishes.
Production: 574 cases
Distribution: Alexandria Nicole tasting rooms in Prosser and Woodinville and through Click Distributing.