- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 1 day ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 2 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 3 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 5 days ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 6 days ago
- Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competitionPosted 7 days ago
- 10 wines for Northwest tailgate partiesPosted 1 week ago
- Yamhill-Carlton wineries begin using AVA-specific bottlePosted 1 week ago
- Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipePosted 1 week ago
Alexandria Nicole Cellars 2012 Destiny Ridge Vineyards Riesling, Horse Heaven Hills, $14
Best Buy! We are just starting to see some wines from the 2012 vintage, which was a year when everything seemed to go well in Washington vineyards (after three years of struggles with Mother Nature). We are hearing a lot of excitement about the vintage, and now we are beginning to see – and taste – it too. This is a delicious white from ANC that opens with classic Riesling aromas of baked apple, lemon, jasmine and clove. On the palate, it reveals flavors of lime, pear and apple, all backed with bright acidity that leads to a finish that just won’t quit. Enjoy this with zippy Indian, Thai, Tex-Mex or Vietnamese dishes.
Production: 574 cases
Distribution: Alexandria Nicole tasting rooms in Prosser and Woodinville and through Click Distributing.