- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 15 hours ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 2 days ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 5 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.