- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 17 hours ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 2 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 3 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 4 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 5 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 6 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.