- Washington Merlot lovePosted 2 hours ago
- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 1 day ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 3 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 4 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 6 days ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destinations: Desert Wind WineryPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.