- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.