- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 20 hours ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 2 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 5 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 7 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.