- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 7 hours ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 3 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 6 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 7 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.