- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 8 hours ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 3 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 4 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 5 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 1 week ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 1 week ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.