- Taste Washington offers holiday discounts on ticketsPosted 11 hours ago
- An Outstanding case for ChristmasPosted 1 day ago
- Sub-freezing temperatures don’t concern Washington wine grape growersPosted 2 days ago
- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 4 days ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 4 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 6 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 1 week ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 1 week ago
- Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competitionPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.