- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 8 hours ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 3 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 5 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 6 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.