- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 7 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.