- Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild springPosted 2 hours ago
- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 22 hours ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 6 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 1 week ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.