- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 15 hours ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 3 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 4 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 5 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 7 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.