- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 15 hours ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 3 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 4 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 6 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 7 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
Maryhill Winery announces 2013 summer concerts
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – Maryhill Winery today announced its 2013 concert lineup.
On Aug. 17, ’70s group Daryl Hall and John Oates will play at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $49 to $95.
And Aug. 24, country great Willie Nelson will take the stage at Maryhill. Tickets range in price from $59 to $105.
Maryhill, which opened in 2001, is an 80,000-case winery overlooking the Columbia River. Owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold built a 4,000-seat amphitheater adjacent to the winery, which has played host to concerts for the past several years.