- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 14 hours ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 3 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 6 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 7 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
‘You Will Be My Son’ pits winemaking father against son
The French language film You Will Be My Son comes out this Friday. It stars Niels Aretrup as Paul de Marseul, an exacting winemaker who does not see the same passion in his son, Martin, portrayed by Loran Deutsch, even though Martin is a trained winemaker.
The plot thickens when Philippe, the son of his cancer-riddled estate manager, comes home to take care of his dying father, and de Marseul sees the passion and talent he wishes his own son had.
Will the father turn his back on his son and instead give his estate to Philippe?
The film is from Cohen Media Group.