- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 17 hours ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 2 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 4 days ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 5 days ago
- Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competitionPosted 6 days ago
- 10 wines for Northwest tailgate partiesPosted 7 days ago
- Yamhill-Carlton wineries begin using AVA-specific bottlePosted 1 week ago
- Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipePosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley’s Thanksgiving in Wine Country a family affairPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.