- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 23 hours ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 4 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 5 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- Wines to beat summer heatPosted 1 week ago
- Horse Heaven Hills grapes shine at International Women’s Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.