- Winemakers meet to help define Oregon ChardonnayPosted 1 day ago
- Washington Merlot lovePosted 2 days ago
- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 3 days ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 5 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 6 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 1 week ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.