- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 9 hours ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 day ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 2 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 4 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 5 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.