- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 16 hours ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 2 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 5 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 7 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.