- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 15 hours ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 day ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 4 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.