- Our July images of Northwest wine countryPosted 19 hours ago
- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 2 days ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 3 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 6 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.