- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 21 hours ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
A Day in the Life of Washington Wine
Today, the Great Northwest Wine crew will be scouring the Columbia Valley taking photos, documenting what a typical day is like in the life of Washington wine.
Additionally, wineries across Washington will be taking photos and sending them to us for a package we are calling “A Day in the Life of Washington Wine.”
We first did this two years ago, and it was universally enjoyed. We plan to make this an annual event.
The photos we take and collect will be published here on Great Northwest Wine in about 10 days. Several Washington newspapers also plan to publish photos in print and online.