- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 9 hours ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 7 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
A case for Thanksgiving wine
Don’t stress about which wines to pair with your Thanksgiving feast.
The fact is it is difficult to find wines to match with every part of the meal because there are so many flavors going on between the turkey, spuds, stuffing, sweet potatoes, creamed onions, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole.
So avoid the issue by opening several bottles of wine and letting your guests choose what they want to drink. The focus of the Thanksgiving meal is not on the wines anyways.
Following are 12 examples of Thanksgiving wines we think would work well on your table.