- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
A case for Thanksgiving wine
Don’t stress about which wines to pair with your Thanksgiving feast.
The fact is it is difficult to find wines to match with every part of the meal because there are so many flavors going on between the turkey, spuds, stuffing, sweet potatoes, creamed onions, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole.
So avoid the issue by opening several bottles of wine and letting your guests choose what they want to drink. The focus of the Thanksgiving meal is not on the wines anyways.
Following are 12 examples of Thanksgiving wines we think would work well on your table.