- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 7 hours ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 day ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 3 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 4 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Anelare Wines hires GM, prepares for new tasting roomPosted 1 week ago
A case for Thanksgiving wine
Don’t stress about which wines to pair with your Thanksgiving feast.
The fact is it is difficult to find wines to match with every part of the meal because there are so many flavors going on between the turkey, spuds, stuffing, sweet potatoes, creamed onions, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole.
So avoid the issue by opening several bottles of wine and letting your guests choose what they want to drink. The focus of the Thanksgiving meal is not on the wines anyways.
Following are 12 examples of Thanksgiving wines we think would work well on your table.