- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 19 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.