- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.