- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 2 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 5 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 6 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 7 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.