- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 14 hours ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 2 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 2 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 4 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 5 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 6 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 6 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.