- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 23 mins ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 day ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 5 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.