- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 3 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 4 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 6 days ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle buys Sonoma County’s Patz & HallPosted 1 week ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.