- Washington’s Westport Winery to open Cannon Beach tasting roomPosted 9 hours ago
- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 2 days ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 6 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
An Outstanding case for Christmas
Looking for that perfect Christmas gift – how about a case of great wine for around $140?
That’s what we’ve put together in the following pages. Each of these wines earned our top “Outstanding!” rating in our blind tastings, and each retails for $15 or less.
In reality, you should be able to get this case for around $125 plus tax. Wineries’ suggested retail prices tend to be a dollar or two higher than what groceries sell the wine for. And if you buy the entire case at one location – even though the wines are all different – you should be able to earn an addition 10 percent discount.