- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 22 hours ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 2 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 3 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 4 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 5 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 6 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 7 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.