- Walla Walla sparkling wine a black-to-white processPosted 15 hours ago
- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 2 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 4 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 7 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.