- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 13 hours ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 3 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 4 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 5 days ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destinations: Desert Wind WineryPosted 1 week ago
- 2nd generation joins Woodward Canyon WineryPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.