- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 5 hours ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 day ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 3 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 6 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 1 week ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.