- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 12 hours ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 1 day ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 2 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 3 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 4 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 6 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.