- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 day ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 3 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 4 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Anelare Wines hires GM, prepares for new tasting roomPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.