- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 20 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 3 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 6 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 7 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.