- Great Northwest Destinations: AbacelaPosted 14 hours ago
- Doug Charles finds direction with Compass WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 4 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 5 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 6 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 7 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 1 week ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.