- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 11 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2013: 100-91
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we ran.
Each day, we will reveal 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our wine of the year.
Here are our top 100 wines, starting with No. 100.