- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 13 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2013: 100-91
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we ran.
Each day, we will reveal 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our wine of the year.
Here are our top 100 wines, starting with No. 100.