- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 9 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 day ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 2 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 3 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 4 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 5 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Tip a glass of pink to celebrate International Rosé DayPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 30-21
By Great Northwest Wine on December 29, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.