- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 12 hours ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 2 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 3 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 4 days ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 7 days ago
- Great Northwest Destinations: Desert Wind WineryPosted 1 week ago
- 2nd generation joins Woodward Canyon WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Alex Sokol Blosser takes over winemaking at Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 30-21
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.