- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 3 hours ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 1 day ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 2 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 3 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 4 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 5 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 40-31
By Great Northwest Wine on December 29, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.