- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 4 hours ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 day ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 2 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 4 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 5 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 40-31
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.