- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 1 day ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 2 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 3 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 4 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 5 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 1 week ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 1 week ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 10-2
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.