- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 1 min ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 1 day ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 10-2
By Great Northwest Wine on December 30, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.