- Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine ChampionshipsPosted 19 hours ago
- Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success storyPosted 2 days ago
- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 3 days ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 5 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 7 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 1 week ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 10-2
By Great Northwest Wine on December 30, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.