- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 16 hours ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 2 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 3 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 6 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 10-2
By Great Northwest Wine on December 30, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.