- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 3 hours ago
- L’Ecole No. 41 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $40Posted 8 hours ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 1 day ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 5 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 6 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 10-2
By Great Northwest Wine on December 30, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.