- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 6 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 2 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 5 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 10-2
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.