- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 2 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 2 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 5 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.