- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 4 hours ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 day ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 2 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 4 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 5 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.