- Great Northwest Destinations: AbacelaPosted 20 hours ago
- Doug Charles finds direction with Compass WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 4 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 5 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 6 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 7 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 1 week ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.