- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 4 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 5 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 7 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.