- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 16 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.