- Chateau Ste. Michelle announces 30th anniversary concertsPosted 10 hours ago
- Winemakers meet to help define Oregon ChardonnayPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot lovePosted 2 days ago
- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 3 days ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 5 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 7 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 1 week ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.