- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 5 hours ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 3 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 5 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 6 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.