- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.