- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 1 day ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 4 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 5 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 7 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.