- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 8 hours ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 1 day ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 2 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 4 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 6 days ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Joe Ginet transforms Plaisance Ranch into award-winning Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
Bringing the Beast
Did you know that Walter Clore, the father of Washington wine, lettered in football at what is now Oklahoma State University as a lineman?
Yep, even Walt went Beast Mode.
With the Seattle Seahawks will play next Sunday in New Jersey in the country’s biggest game, we thought it was high time to track down some Pacific Northwest wines that are big, brash and ready to win it all.
Here are our starting 11 for next Sunday’s game.