- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 8 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).