- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 22 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).