- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 17 hours ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 2 days ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 5 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).