- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 17 hours ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 2 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 3 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 5 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 6 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 7 days ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- Wines to beat summer heatPosted 1 week ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).