- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 1 day ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 2 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 4 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).