- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 11 hours ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 1 day ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 2 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 3 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 5 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).