- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 7 hours ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 1 day ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 2 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 3 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 4 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 1 week ago
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).