- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 6 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
15 Northwest wines for $15 or less
Whether you just blew your budget on back-to-school clothes and supplies or you’re just looking for a good deal, the Pacific Northwest is still a wine region replete with delicious bargains.
While white and rosé wines tend to be the least-expensive wines on store shelves, you’ll also find plenty of reds, especially from larger producers that are able to craft plush wines at Tuesday night prices.
And if you’re looking for an even bigger bargain, buy by the case. Most wineries and wine merchants will provide anywhere from 5 to 15 percent discounts on case purchases – even if you are buying a mixed case.
Here are 15 wines we’ve tasted in recent weeks that will cost you $15 or less.