- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
Woodinville Wine Country stages 14th annual St. Nick’s weekend
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country kicks off the holidays Dec. 5 by opening its doors, reds and whites for three days of tasting and festivities.
The 14th annual St. Nick’s Winter in Woodinville Wine Weekend begins at 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 5, with the Holiday Wine Tasting at Molbak’s Garden + Home. It will feature samples from more than 30 Washington wineries as they pour their latest vintage with hors d’oeuvres available. There will be holiday raffle items, shopping at Molbak’s and a wine store. Cost is $60 per person.
Participating wineries include Ambassador Winery, Armstrong Family Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Auclair Winery, Barrage Cellars, Baer Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, Bunnell Family Celllar, Davenport Cellars, DeLille Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, JM Cellars, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsey Cellars, Savage Grace Wines, Torii Mor, William Church Winery, Woodinville Wine Cellars and WT Vintners.
On Saturday and Sunday, from noon-5 p.m., is the Saint Nick’s Winery Open House Weekend, when more than 30 wineries throughout Woodinville invite you into their tasting rooms to enjoy their wines, meet the winemakers and pick up some holiday gift-giving ideas.
Participating wineries include Auclair Winery, Airfield Estates, Ambassador Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Barrage Cellars, Bunnell Family Cellar, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voignes Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Refuge and Prospect Winery, Savage Grace Wines, Torii Mor, William Church Winery, Woodinville Wine Cellars and WT Vintners.
A two-day pass is $65; a Sunday-only pass is $50. Tickets are available at Brown Paper Bag. As always, a designated driver is encouraged and welcomed at no charge. Price includes wine tasting at more than 30 participating wineries, new map, wine glass and other items.
Woodinville Wine Country also will offer a “wine valet” for the open house weekend. Shoppers can purchase their wine, select one of two locations for pick up later, then continue enjoying their tasting. In the Hollywood Winery District, it is Brian Carter Cellars (14419 Woodinville Redmond Road NE). In the Warehouse Winery District, it is near Bunnell Family Cellar at 19501 144th Ave NE, Suite D-700.
The wine glass and open house passport pickup times are:
Noon – 6 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 4
11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 5
10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 6
10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7