- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
King Cab for Christmas
In the Pacific Northwest, Cabernet Sauvignon is king – thanks primarily to its strength in Washington, but also because of its quality in areas such as Idaho’s Snake River Valley and warmer areas of Oregon.
Cabernet Sauvignon might just be the perfect wine for Christmas. It goes well with Christmas Day meals, it works for parties, and it makes a great gift for the wine lover on your list.
Here are a dozen delicious Pacific Northwest Cabernet Sauvignons we’ve tasted in recent weeks.