- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
King Cab for Christmas
In the Pacific Northwest, Cabernet Sauvignon is king – thanks primarily to its strength in Washington, but also because of its quality in areas such as Idaho’s Snake River Valley and warmer areas of Oregon.
Cabernet Sauvignon might just be the perfect wine for Christmas. It goes well with Christmas Day meals, it works for parties, and it makes a great gift for the wine lover on your list.
Here are a dozen delicious Pacific Northwest Cabernet Sauvignons we’ve tasted in recent weeks.