- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
King Cab for Christmas
In the Pacific Northwest, Cabernet Sauvignon is king – thanks primarily to its strength in Washington, but also because of its quality in areas such as Idaho’s Snake River Valley and warmer areas of Oregon.
Cabernet Sauvignon might just be the perfect wine for Christmas. It goes well with Christmas Day meals, it works for parties, and it makes a great gift for the wine lover on your list.
Here are a dozen delicious Pacific Northwest Cabernet Sauvignons we’ve tasted in recent weeks.