- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 40-31
The Great Northwest Wine crew tasted more than 5,000 wines in 2014, and we have come up with 100 wines from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho that struck us as among the best we experienced.
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we run.
Each day, we are revealing 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our Great Northwest Wine of the Year.
Here we continue the top wines: 40 through 31.