- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 40-31
The Great Northwest Wine crew tasted more than 5,000 wines in 2014, and we have come up with 100 wines from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho that struck us as among the best we experienced.
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we run.
Each day, we are revealing 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our Great Northwest Wine of the Year.
Here we continue the top wines: 40 through 31.