- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 10-2
The Great Northwest Wine crew tasted more than 5,000 wines in 2014, and we have come up with 100 wines from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho that struck us as among the best we experienced.
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we run.
Each day, we are revealing 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our Great Northwest Wine of the Year.
Here we continue the top wines: 10 through 2.
We will reveal our 2014 wine of the year on Wednesday.