- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 11 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Toast Seahawks to victory with these 12 great wines
The Seattle Seahawks’ second consecutive trip to the Super Bowl is on Feb. 2, and its fans – the Twelves – deserve a dozen great wines to toast this team toward victory.
Here are 12 superb wines that earned our top “Outstanding” rating during blind tastings.