- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
Spring into Northwest Riesling
As temperatures warm, we start to think more about crisp, bracing wines to pair with summer fare.
In North America, the Pacific Northwest excels with the noble Riesling – and this is from all corners of our region. They come in all styles, from steely, minerally, dry styles to ultra-sweet dessert wines.
A few of our favorite Riesling food pairings include:
- Seared scallops.
- Grilled halibut topped with mango salsa.
- Chorizo con huevos.
- Spicy German sausage.
- Fried chicken.
- Chicken tikka masala.
Here are 10 delicious Pacific Northwest Rieslings we’ve tasted in recent weeks.