- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
Spring into Northwest Riesling
As temperatures warm, we start to think more about crisp, bracing wines to pair with summer fare.
In North America, the Pacific Northwest excels with the noble Riesling – and this is from all corners of our region. They come in all styles, from steely, minerally, dry styles to ultra-sweet dessert wines.
A few of our favorite Riesling food pairings include:
- Seared scallops.
- Grilled halibut topped with mango salsa.
- Chorizo con huevos.
- Spicy German sausage.
- Fried chicken.
- Chicken tikka masala.
Here are 10 delicious Pacific Northwest Rieslings we’ve tasted in recent weeks.