- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
Spring into Northwest Riesling
As temperatures warm, we start to think more about crisp, bracing wines to pair with summer fare.
In North America, the Pacific Northwest excels with the noble Riesling – and this is from all corners of our region. They come in all styles, from steely, minerally, dry styles to ultra-sweet dessert wines.
A few of our favorite Riesling food pairings include:
- Seared scallops.
- Grilled halibut topped with mango salsa.
- Chorizo con huevos.
- Spicy German sausage.
- Fried chicken.
- Chicken tikka masala.
Here are 10 delicious Pacific Northwest Rieslings we’ve tasted in recent weeks.