- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 33 mins ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
Spring into Northwest Riesling
As temperatures warm, we start to think more about crisp, bracing wines to pair with summer fare.
In North America, the Pacific Northwest excels with the noble Riesling – and this is from all corners of our region. They come in all styles, from steely, minerally, dry styles to ultra-sweet dessert wines.
A few of our favorite Riesling food pairings include:
- Seared scallops.
- Grilled halibut topped with mango salsa.
- Chorizo con huevos.
- Spicy German sausage.
- Fried chicken.
- Chicken tikka masala.
Here are 10 delicious Pacific Northwest Rieslings we’ve tasted in recent weeks.