- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 17 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
Scenes from Auction of Washington Wines Picnic and Barrel Auction
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – The 2015 Auction of Washington Wines is officially under way with Thursday evening’s Picnic and Barrel Auction.
The kickoff to three days of fun and fundraising drew hundreds of Washington wine fans and supporters of Children’s Hospital to the grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle, Washington’s oldest and largest winery.
By the end of this weekend, the Auction of Washington Wines will have raised about $3 million for uncompensated care at Children’s Hospital in Seattle and support students at Washington State University’s viticulture and enology program.
Here are a few photos from Thursday evening’s festivities.