- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
15 Great Northwest wines for $15 or less
Looking for some great bargains? Many can still be had in the Pacific Northwest.
Our definition of best buys is $15 or less. That seems to be the threshold these days, and there are plenty of options, especially thanks to such larger wine companies as Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Precept Wine. But there are others, too.
Here are 15 wines from Washington, Oregon and Idaho that retail for $15 or less. Just click that little arrow above to go through all the wines.