- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
15 Great Northwest wines for $15 or less
Looking for some great bargains? Many can still be had in the Pacific Northwest.
Our definition of best buys is $15 or less. That seems to be the threshold these days, and there are plenty of options, especially thanks to such larger wine companies as Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Precept Wine. But there are others, too.
Here are 15 wines from Washington, Oregon and Idaho that retail for $15 or less. Just click that little arrow above to go through all the wines.