- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
15 Oregon Pinot Noirs for your Thanksgiving table
Perhaps the perfect red wine for Thanksgiving dinner is Pinot Noir. And nobody makes better Pinot Noir in the Pacific Northwest than Oregon.
Wineries in the Willamette Valley have been specializing in the red grape of France’s Burgundy region for a half-century. Thanks to Pinot Noir’s subtle complexity and elegant tannins, it is a great wine to open for your family at the holiday table.
Here are 15 Oregon Pinot Noirs we’ve tasted in recent weeks. Seek them out for your Thanksgiving table.