- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
15 Oregon Pinot Noirs for your Thanksgiving table
Perhaps the perfect red wine for Thanksgiving dinner is Pinot Noir. And nobody makes better Pinot Noir in the Pacific Northwest than Oregon.
Wineries in the Willamette Valley have been specializing in the red grape of France’s Burgundy region for a half-century. Thanks to Pinot Noir’s subtle complexity and elegant tannins, it is a great wine to open for your family at the holiday table.
Here are 15 Oregon Pinot Noirs we’ve tasted in recent weeks. Seek them out for your Thanksgiving table.