- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
15 Oregon Pinot Noirs for your Thanksgiving table
Perhaps the perfect red wine for Thanksgiving dinner is Pinot Noir. And nobody makes better Pinot Noir in the Pacific Northwest than Oregon.
Wineries in the Willamette Valley have been specializing in the red grape of France’s Burgundy region for a half-century. Thanks to Pinot Noir’s subtle complexity and elegant tannins, it is a great wine to open for your family at the holiday table.
Here are 15 Oregon Pinot Noirs we’ve tasted in recent weeks. Seek them out for your Thanksgiving table.