- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Views of October in Northwest wine country
October in the Pacific Northwest typically is the heaviest part of harvest. But in 2015, most Northwest winemakers were thinking about wrapping up harvest by the time October came along.
Here are a few photos we took last month in our travels throughout Pacific Northwest wine country.