- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Views of October in Northwest wine country
October in the Pacific Northwest typically is the heaviest part of harvest. But in 2015, most Northwest winemakers were thinking about wrapping up harvest by the time October came along.
Here are a few photos we took last month in our travels throughout Pacific Northwest wine country.