- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
11 delicious NW rosés for Thanksgiving
One of our favorite wine trends going on in the Pacific Northwest is dry rosé.
Dozens of examples of pink wines at 1 percent residual sugar and below are crafted across the Northwest, and they are going to be absolutely delicious with your Thanksgiving meal.
Rosés for Thanksgiving. Mmm. They’re dry, they’re crisp, they’re bursting with flavor. They will be among the most versatile wines on your table. We’ve come up with 11 great examples we’ve tasted recently. Click that little arrow above to move through and see the wines we’ve selected for you.