- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
Scenes from Seattle Wine and Food Experience
SEATTLE – Hundreds of wine and food lovers crowded into the Seattle Center’s McCaw Hall and Exhibition Hall to enjoy the eighth annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience over the weekend.
On Saturday, festivities focused on sparkling wine and seafood, while Sunday’s grand tasting provided sips of wine, beer, cider and spirits, along with plenty of bites of food.
Here are a few scenes from the weekend event.