- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
Scenes from Seattle Wine and Food Experience
SEATTLE – Hundreds of wine and food lovers crowded into the Seattle Center’s McCaw Hall and Exhibition Hall to enjoy the eighth annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience over the weekend.
On Saturday, festivities focused on sparkling wine and seafood, while Sunday’s grand tasting provided sips of wine, beer, cider and spirits, along with plenty of bites of food.
Here are a few scenes from the weekend event.