- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
Scenes from Taste Washington 2016 in Seattle
SEATTLE – Thousands of Washington wine fans poured into Taste Washington for four days of fun, food, wine – and a little education.
The 19th annual Taste Washington grand tasting took place at the CenturyLink Field Event Center near historic Pioneer Square, drawing wine lovers from throughout North America. More than 200 wineries and nearly 100 restaurants took part in the country’s largest single-region wine-and-food event.
Here are a few photos from the weekend’s festivities.