- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
Bargain whites abound across Great Northwest
With spring weather warming considerably, we will find ourselves reaching for crisp and refreshing white wines more often for the next several months.
It’s always good to have a couple of bottles in the refrigerator for any occasion, and it helps to ease budget concerns if they are inexpensive – say $15 or less.
And there are plenty of wines in this price range from which to chose throughout the Pacific Northwest. Here are a dozen delicious selections that we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.