- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
Bargain whites abound across Great Northwest
With spring weather warming considerably, we will find ourselves reaching for crisp and refreshing white wines more often for the next several months.
It’s always good to have a couple of bottles in the refrigerator for any occasion, and it helps to ease budget concerns if they are inexpensive – say $15 or less.
And there are plenty of wines in this price range from which to chose throughout the Pacific Northwest. Here are a dozen delicious selections that we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.