- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Bargain whites abound across Great Northwest
With spring weather warming considerably, we will find ourselves reaching for crisp and refreshing white wines more often for the next several months.
It’s always good to have a couple of bottles in the refrigerator for any occasion, and it helps to ease budget concerns if they are inexpensive – say $15 or less.
And there are plenty of wines in this price range from which to chose throughout the Pacific Northwest. Here are a dozen delicious selections that we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.