- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous
Riesling Rendezvous has returned to the Pacific Northwest, and it attracted wine lovers, advocates and producers from around the globe to Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash.
More than 70 producers from throughout the world descended on Washington to pour their wines. They included Rieslings from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, New York, Michigan, Germany, Australia, Austria, France and New Zealand.
The grand tasting took place Sunday at Chateau Ste. Michelle. On Monday and Tuesday, seminars and technical tastings in downtown Seattle will continue.
Here are a few photos from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous.