- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous
Riesling Rendezvous has returned to the Pacific Northwest, and it attracted wine lovers, advocates and producers from around the globe to Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash.
More than 70 producers from throughout the world descended on Washington to pour their wines. They included Rieslings from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, New York, Michigan, Germany, Australia, Austria, France and New Zealand.
The grand tasting took place Sunday at Chateau Ste. Michelle. On Monday and Tuesday, seminars and technical tastings in downtown Seattle will continue.
Here are a few photos from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous.