- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous
Riesling Rendezvous has returned to the Pacific Northwest, and it attracted wine lovers, advocates and producers from around the globe to Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash.
More than 70 producers from throughout the world descended on Washington to pour their wines. They included Rieslings from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, New York, Michigan, Germany, Australia, Austria, France and New Zealand.
The grand tasting took place Sunday at Chateau Ste. Michelle. On Monday and Tuesday, seminars and technical tastings in downtown Seattle will continue.
Here are a few photos from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous.