- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous
Riesling Rendezvous has returned to the Pacific Northwest, and it attracted wine lovers, advocates and producers from around the globe to Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash.
More than 70 producers from throughout the world descended on Washington to pour their wines. They included Rieslings from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, New York, Michigan, Germany, Australia, Austria, France and New Zealand.
The grand tasting took place Sunday at Chateau Ste. Michelle. On Monday and Tuesday, seminars and technical tastings in downtown Seattle will continue.
Here are a few photos from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous.