- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
Washington, the state of Riesling
No place in the United States produces more Riesling than the Columbia Valley, and nowhere else in the world does a winery make more Riesling.
Welcome to Washington, the state of Riesling.
Thanks to the leadership of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, the Evergreen State leads the nation in Riesling production, more than California, Oregon, New York and Michigan. And Washington’s oldest winery bottles more Riesling than any winery in the world – including Germany.
In the following pages, you’ll find a dozen examples of Washington Rieslings we’ve enjoyed in recent weeks, which run the gamut of styles.