- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 3 hours ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 3 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 4 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 5 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 1 week ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 1 week ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
Advertising on Great Northwest Wine
Are you interested in advertising with Great Northwest Wine? We have limited advertising positions for those interested in targeting a highly influential audience.
Who is our audience? Here are some insights*:
- Gender: Our audience is equally split between men and women.
- Age: Our audience skews older. We beat the Internet average for ages 35 and older.
- Empty nests: 62% of our audience has no children living at home.
- Affluent: Our audience is well ahead of the Internet average in $100,000 household income and above. In fact, an impressive 13% makes at least $150,000 annually.
- Well educated: 72% of our audience has gone to college, and an impressive 22% has gone to grad school.
- West Coast: The vast majority of our audience comes from Washington, Oregon, California and Idaho.
- Cities: Our largest audience is in Seattle/Bellevue, and we also have a strong following in Portland, Walla Walla, Spokane and Boise.
- Other interests: In addition to wine, our audience is interested in travel news, cruises, car rental information, politics, hotels, resorts and gardening.
* Audience information is gleaned from Google Analytics and Quantcast.
Here is what we offer:
- Two advertising positions that are run-of-site (they appear on every page of our site).
- Both positions are 300×250 pixels in size.
- Advertisers may change their ads at any time at no additional cost. Allow one business day for changes to occur.
- No contracts. If you want to advertise for just one month, we are happy to accommodate that. You may cancel your advertising at any time – we will prorate your bill.
- Interested in a shorter run, such as less than a month? We can provide this on a space-available basis.
We use a ‘share of site’ advertising model. This is how it works:
- You and other advertisers equally share all of the site’s impressions.
- You are guaranteed a minimum of 12,000 impressions per month.
- At the end of each month, we will send you a report showing how many impressions and click-thrus you received.
- We do not increase the number of advertisers until Great Northwest Wine’s monthly traffic allows. So until we can deliver at least another 12,000 impressions per month, all existing advertisers share any additional impressions at no extra cost.
How much does it cost?
- You pay a flat fee of $300 per month, regardless of how many additional impressions are delivered. This makes it easy to budget.
- If for any reason we do not deliver at least 12,000 impressions, your bill will be prorated to reflect the lower amount.
- We make it easy for you to pay your bill. You may choose to pay by check, credit card, PayPal – whatever works for you.
Are you ready?
If you are interested in advertising on Great Northwest Wine, simply email Andy Perdue to see if an ad position is available.
If you have a 300×250 banner ad ready, we can start running your ad immediately. If you need something designed, that can take us a few days for creation and approval.