- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 12 hours ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 day ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 2 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 4 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 6 days ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc builds upon following as ‘third Bordeaux’Posted 1 week ago
Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
The third annual Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition was staged Tuesday, June 16, 2015, at the Walla Walla Community College Center for Enology and Viticulture.
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College.
Date of 2016 judging
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
College Cellars, Walla Walla Community College, 3020 E. Isaacs Ave., Walla Walla, WA 99362
Cost to enter
$50 per entry.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
- Any winery that is physically located in the Walla Walla Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.
- The wines must be made in the Walla Walla Valley.