- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 22 hours ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 2 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 3 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 4 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 7 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 1 week ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336