- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 19 hours ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 2 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 7 days ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Joe Ginet transforms Plaisance Ranch into award-winning Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to [email protected].
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336