- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 19 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 3 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 6 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 7 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336