- Washington wines win medals at Seattle Wine AwardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Memorial Day a big weekend for Oregon wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- Woodward Canyon Winery restaurant re-opens for second seasonPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wine wins top New World Riesling in CaliforniaPosted 4 days ago
- Report analyzes best-ever harvest for British Columbia wine grapesPosted 5 days ago
- British Columbia proves place on world wine stagePosted 5 days ago
- Oregon winemaker compares spring in Willamette Valley to 1992Posted 7 days ago
- Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon todayPosted 8 days ago
- Wine industry extends Lake Chelan’s tourism seasonPosted 8 days ago
- San Francisco firm buys Panther Creek, invests in DeLillePosted 9 days ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336