- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to [email protected].
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336