- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 hours ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 1 day ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 2 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 3 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 4 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to [email protected].
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336