- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 6 hours ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 1 day ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 2 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 4 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 5 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 6 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to [email protected].
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336