- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 8 hours ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 day ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 2 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 3 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 5 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 6 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336