- Zinfandel, Primitivo two sides of same coinPosted 23 hours ago
- Lawrence Vineyards in Washington picks Pinot Gris for ice winePosted 2 days ago
- Taste Washington offers holiday discounts on ticketsPosted 3 days ago
- An Outstanding case for ChristmasPosted 4 days ago
- Sub-freezing temperatures don’t concern Washington wine grape growersPosted 5 days ago
- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 6 days ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 7 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 1 week ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 1 week ago
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336