- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 14 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
12th annual Taste of Red at Columbia Winery
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$15
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — On Saturday, Nov. 2, Columbia Winery will play host to its 12th annual Taste of Red — a veritable “greatest hits” of Columbia’s best red wines which also promises dynamic new elements to enliven the winery’s hallmark event.
“This year, we have upgraded the experience with a jam-packed day full of wine tasting, interactive wine education stations, music and gourmet food,” said John Sportelli, senior manager of Columbia Winery.
The wine selection will include 15 unique red wines, as well as barrel samples, crafted by Columbia winemaker Sean Hails.
“Taste of Red is a great way to celebrate the end of harvest. It gives us a chance to share some of our new releases and preview the wines that are still in barrel,” Hails said. “We’ve seen some really concentrated, fruit-driven grapes this year and I think 2013 will be one of Columbia’s best vintages yet.”
The event also will feature entertainment from the Jason Parker Quartet, food from Teddy’s Burgers and John Howie Restaurants Catering, as well as a pop-up boutique of wine and northwest-centric merchandise, including True Fabrications.
To purchase tickets, please visit www.columbiawinery.com.