- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 17 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
12th annual Taste of Red at Columbia Winery
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$15
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — On Saturday, Nov. 2, Columbia Winery will play host to its 12th annual Taste of Red — a veritable “greatest hits” of Columbia’s best red wines which also promises dynamic new elements to enliven the winery’s hallmark event.
“This year, we have upgraded the experience with a jam-packed day full of wine tasting, interactive wine education stations, music and gourmet food,” said John Sportelli, senior manager of Columbia Winery.
The wine selection will include 15 unique red wines, as well as barrel samples, crafted by Columbia winemaker Sean Hails.
“Taste of Red is a great way to celebrate the end of harvest. It gives us a chance to share some of our new releases and preview the wines that are still in barrel,” Hails said. “We’ve seen some really concentrated, fruit-driven grapes this year and I think 2013 will be one of Columbia’s best vintages yet.”
The event also will feature entertainment from the Jason Parker Quartet, food from Teddy’s Burgers and John Howie Restaurants Catering, as well as a pop-up boutique of wine and northwest-centric merchandise, including True Fabrications.
To purchase tickets, please visit www.columbiawinery.com.