- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
12th annual Taste of Red at Columbia Winery
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$15
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — On Saturday, Nov. 2, Columbia Winery will play host to its 12th annual Taste of Red — a veritable “greatest hits” of Columbia’s best red wines which also promises dynamic new elements to enliven the winery’s hallmark event.
“This year, we have upgraded the experience with a jam-packed day full of wine tasting, interactive wine education stations, music and gourmet food,” said John Sportelli, senior manager of Columbia Winery.
The wine selection will include 15 unique red wines, as well as barrel samples, crafted by Columbia winemaker Sean Hails.
“Taste of Red is a great way to celebrate the end of harvest. It gives us a chance to share some of our new releases and preview the wines that are still in barrel,” Hails said. “We’ve seen some really concentrated, fruit-driven grapes this year and I think 2013 will be one of Columbia’s best vintages yet.”
The event also will feature entertainment from the Jason Parker Quartet, food from Teddy’s Burgers and John Howie Restaurants Catering, as well as a pop-up boutique of wine and northwest-centric merchandise, including True Fabrications.
To purchase tickets, please visit www.columbiawinery.com.