- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
12th annual Taste of Red at Columbia Winery
November 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$15
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — On Saturday, Nov. 2, Columbia Winery will play host to its 12th annual Taste of Red — a veritable “greatest hits” of Columbia’s best red wines which also promises dynamic new elements to enliven the winery’s hallmark event.
“This year, we have upgraded the experience with a jam-packed day full of wine tasting, interactive wine education stations, music and gourmet food,” said John Sportelli, senior manager of Columbia Winery.
The wine selection will include 15 unique red wines, as well as barrel samples, crafted by Columbia winemaker Sean Hails.
“Taste of Red is a great way to celebrate the end of harvest. It gives us a chance to share some of our new releases and preview the wines that are still in barrel,” Hails said. “We’ve seen some really concentrated, fruit-driven grapes this year and I think 2013 will be one of Columbia’s best vintages yet.”
The event also will feature entertainment from the Jason Parker Quartet, food from Teddy’s Burgers and John Howie Restaurants Catering, as well as a pop-up boutique of wine and northwest-centric merchandise, including True Fabrications.
To purchase tickets, please visit www.columbiawinery.com.