- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 19 hours ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
2010 Monastrell Release Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
June 22, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - June 23, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Michael Florentino Cellars celebrates the release of its 2010 Monastrell, aka Mourvedre. We will have other Spanish and Italian wines open — and chili, too.