Michael Florentino Cellars also recently received several top medals at the Seattle Wine Awards, including a double gold for the 2012 Gecko Barbera Rose,and gold medals for Michael Florentino Cellars 2012 Tempranillo Rose, 2010 Michael Florentino 2010 Sangiovese and Michael Florentino 2010 Primitivo!
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 17 hours ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 2 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 3 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 5 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 6 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 7 days ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- Wines to beat summer heatPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.