Michael Florentino Cellars also recently received several top medals at the Seattle Wine Awards, including a double gold for the 2012 Gecko Barbera Rose,and gold medals for Michael Florentino Cellars 2012 Tempranillo Rose, 2010 Michael Florentino 2010 Sangiovese and Michael Florentino 2010 Primitivo!
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 2 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 3 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 4 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 5 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 6 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.