- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 2 hours ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 4 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 5 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley historyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
2010 Mourvèdre Release Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
June 22, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - June 23, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| $5
Michael Florentino Cellars also recently received several top medals at the Seattle Wine Awards, including a double gold for the 2012 Gecko Barbera Rose,and gold medals for Michael Florentino Cellars 2012 Tempranillo Rose, 2010 Michael Florentino 2010 Sangiovese and Michael Florentino 2010 Primitivo!