- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
2010 Mourvèdre Release Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
June 22, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - June 23, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Michael Florentino Cellars also recently received several top medals at the Seattle Wine Awards, including a double gold for the 2012 Gecko Barbera Rose,and gold medals for Michael Florentino Cellars 2012 Tempranillo Rose, 2010 Michael Florentino 2010 Sangiovese and Michael Florentino 2010 Primitivo!