- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 17 hours ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 3 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 4 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 5 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 6 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 7 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
2010 Mourvèdre Release Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
June 22, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - June 23, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| $5
Michael Florentino Cellars also recently received several top medals at the Seattle Wine Awards, including a double gold for the 2012 Gecko Barbera Rose,and gold medals for Michael Florentino Cellars 2012 Tempranillo Rose, 2010 Michael Florentino 2010 Sangiovese and Michael Florentino 2010 Primitivo!