Michael Florentino Cellars also recently received several top medals at the Seattle Wine Awards, including a double gold for the 2012 Gecko Barbera Rose,and gold medals for Michael Florentino Cellars 2012 Tempranillo Rose, 2010 Michael Florentino 2010 Sangiovese and Michael Florentino 2010 Primitivo!
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 23 hours ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 3 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 4 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 6 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 7 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.