- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
November 23, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — Catch your favorite Washington winemakers. Taste culinary treats from Seattle’s top restaurants. Get down with Las Vegas-based DJ Tina T and party with The New Vintage.
20something – The New Vintage – features Washington wine tasting with a 20something state-of-mind. More than 70 of Washington’s most exciting winemakers will be on hand to pour some of their spectacular creations, accompanied by delicious fare from Seattle’s most innovative chefs.
Visit thenewvintage.org for a complete list of participating wineries, restaurants and to book a hotel package.
This event sells out every year and tickets will not be sold at the door. Note: Must be 21 or older. ID will be required at entrance.