- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
November 23, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — Catch your favorite Washington winemakers. Taste culinary treats from Seattle’s top restaurants. Get down with Las Vegas-based DJ Tina T and party with The New Vintage.
20something – The New Vintage – features Washington wine tasting with a 20something state-of-mind. More than 70 of Washington’s most exciting winemakers will be on hand to pour some of their spectacular creations, accompanied by delicious fare from Seattle’s most innovative chefs.
Visit thenewvintage.org for a complete list of participating wineries, restaurants and to book a hotel package.
This event sells out every year and tickets will not be sold at the door. Note: Must be 21 or older. ID will be required at entrance.