- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 22 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
November 23, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — Catch your favorite Washington winemakers. Taste culinary treats from Seattle’s top restaurants. Get down with Las Vegas-based DJ Tina T and party with The New Vintage.
20something – The New Vintage – features Washington wine tasting with a 20something state-of-mind. More than 70 of Washington’s most exciting winemakers will be on hand to pour some of their spectacular creations, accompanied by delicious fare from Seattle’s most innovative chefs.
Visit thenewvintage.org for a complete list of participating wineries, restaurants and to book a hotel package.
This event sells out every year and tickets will not be sold at the door. Note: Must be 21 or older. ID will be required at entrance.