- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
November 23, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — Catch your favorite Washington winemakers. Taste culinary treats from Seattle’s top restaurants. Get down with Las Vegas-based DJ Tina T and party with The New Vintage.
20something – The New Vintage – features Washington wine tasting with a 20something state-of-mind. More than 70 of Washington’s most exciting winemakers will be on hand to pour some of their spectacular creations, accompanied by delicious fare from Seattle’s most innovative chefs.
Visit thenewvintage.org for a complete list of participating wineries, restaurants and to book a hotel package.
This event sells out every year and tickets will not be sold at the door. Note: Must be 21 or older. ID will be required at entrance.