- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
November 23, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — Catch your favorite Washington winemakers. Taste culinary treats from Seattle’s top restaurants. Get down with Las Vegas-based DJ Tina T and party with The New Vintage.
20something – The New Vintage – features Washington wine tasting with a 20something state-of-mind. More than 70 of Washington’s most exciting winemakers will be on hand to pour some of their spectacular creations, accompanied by delicious fare from Seattle’s most innovative chefs.
Visit thenewvintage.org for a complete list of participating wineries, restaurants and to book a hotel package.
This event sells out every year and tickets will not be sold at the door. Note: Must be 21 or older. ID will be required at entrance.