- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
25th annual PNA Wine Taste
February 28, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — The 25th annual Phinney Neighborhood Association PNA Wine Taste allows for guests to enjoy Washington wines while socializing with friends and neighbors at the PC Blue Building.
The event includes your choice of 10 tastes of wine, appetizers and music provided by One Planet Jazz. There will be a wine store during the event to give tasters the opportunity to purchase some of the wines being tasted with the proceeds benefiting the PNA.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Animale, Cooper Wine Co., Crucible Wines, Darby Winery, Domanico Cellars, Eight Bells Winery, Elevation Cellars, Falling Rain Wines, For A Song Wines, Nota Bene Cellars, Parejas Cellars, Treveri Cellars and Two Mountain Winery.
Cost is $25 for PNA members, $30 for the public and $10 for designated drivers.