- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 5 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
25th annual PNA Wine Taste
February 28, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — The 25th annual Phinney Neighborhood Association PNA Wine Taste allows for guests to enjoy Washington wines while socializing with friends and neighbors at the PC Blue Building.
The event includes your choice of 10 tastes of wine, appetizers and music provided by One Planet Jazz. There will be a wine store during the event to give tasters the opportunity to purchase some of the wines being tasted with the proceeds benefiting the PNA.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Animale, Cooper Wine Co., Crucible Wines, Darby Winery, Domanico Cellars, Eight Bells Winery, Elevation Cellars, Falling Rain Wines, For A Song Wines, Nota Bene Cellars, Parejas Cellars, Treveri Cellars and Two Mountain Winery.
Cost is $25 for PNA members, $30 for the public and $10 for designated drivers.