- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
25th annual PNA Wine Taste
February 28, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — The 25th annual Phinney Neighborhood Association PNA Wine Taste allows for guests to enjoy Washington wines while socializing with friends and neighbors at the PC Blue Building.
The event includes your choice of 10 tastes of wine, appetizers and music provided by One Planet Jazz. There will be a wine store during the event to give tasters the opportunity to purchase some of the wines being tasted with the proceeds benefiting the PNA.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Animale, Cooper Wine Co., Crucible Wines, Darby Winery, Domanico Cellars, Eight Bells Winery, Elevation Cellars, Falling Rain Wines, For A Song Wines, Nota Bene Cellars, Parejas Cellars, Treveri Cellars and Two Mountain Winery.
Cost is $25 for PNA members, $30 for the public and $10 for designated drivers.