- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
25th annual PNA Wine Taste
February 28, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — The 25th annual Phinney Neighborhood Association PNA Wine Taste allows for guests to enjoy Washington wines while socializing with friends and neighbors at the PC Blue Building.
The event includes your choice of 10 tastes of wine, appetizers and music provided by One Planet Jazz. There will be a wine store during the event to give tasters the opportunity to purchase some of the wines being tasted with the proceeds benefiting the PNA.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Animale, Cooper Wine Co., Crucible Wines, Darby Winery, Domanico Cellars, Eight Bells Winery, Elevation Cellars, Falling Rain Wines, For A Song Wines, Nota Bene Cellars, Parejas Cellars, Treveri Cellars and Two Mountain Winery.
Cost is $25 for PNA members, $30 for the public and $10 for designated drivers.