- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
25th annual PNA Wine Taste
February 28, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — The 25th annual Phinney Neighborhood Association PNA Wine Taste allows for guests to enjoy Washington wines while socializing with friends and neighbors at the PC Blue Building.
The event includes your choice of 10 tastes of wine, appetizers and music provided by One Planet Jazz. There will be a wine store during the event to give tasters the opportunity to purchase some of the wines being tasted with the proceeds benefiting the PNA.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Animale, Cooper Wine Co., Crucible Wines, Darby Winery, Domanico Cellars, Eight Bells Winery, Elevation Cellars, Falling Rain Wines, For A Song Wines, Nota Bene Cellars, Parejas Cellars, Treveri Cellars and Two Mountain Winery.
Cost is $25 for PNA members, $30 for the public and $10 for designated drivers.