- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
45th annual Greatest of the Grape
March 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Enjoy the best of the Umpqua Valley on March 7 at the annual 45th Greatest of the Grape gala – Oregon’s longest running fine wine event, held at the Seven Feathers Casino Resort.
Taste through the bounty of the valley with appetizers and wine pairings from 28 Southern Oregon wineries and 14 of the area’s gourmet food artisans.
Dance to live music, mingle with winery owners or place a bid to win prizes during our silent auction. VIP ticket holders earn first access and early entry into the event.
Purchase tickets on the new Umpqua Valley Winegrowers’ website.