- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
45th annual Greatest of the Grape
March 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Enjoy the best of the Umpqua Valley on March 7 at the annual 45th Greatest of the Grape gala – Oregon’s longest running fine wine event, held at the Seven Feathers Casino Resort.
Taste through the bounty of the valley with appetizers and wine pairings from 28 Southern Oregon wineries and 14 of the area’s gourmet food artisans.
Dance to live music, mingle with winery owners or place a bid to win prizes during our silent auction. VIP ticket holders earn first access and early entry into the event.
Purchase tickets on the new Umpqua Valley Winegrowers’ website.