- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
45th annual Greatest of the Grape
March 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Enjoy the best of the Umpqua Valley on March 7 at the annual 45th Greatest of the Grape gala – Oregon’s longest running fine wine event, held at the Seven Feathers Casino Resort.
Taste through the bounty of the valley with appetizers and wine pairings from 28 Southern Oregon wineries and 14 of the area’s gourmet food artisans.
Dance to live music, mingle with winery owners or place a bid to win prizes during our silent auction. VIP ticket holders earn first access and early entry into the event.
Purchase tickets on the new Umpqua Valley Winegrowers’ website.