- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
45th annual Greatest of the Grape
March 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — Enjoy the best of the Umpqua Valley on March 7 at the annual 45th Greatest of the Grape gala – Oregon’s longest running fine wine event, held at the Seven Feathers Casino Resort.
Taste through the bounty of the valley with appetizers and wine pairings from 28 Southern Oregon wineries and 14 of the area’s gourmet food artisans.
Dance to live music, mingle with winery owners or place a bid to win prizes during our silent auction. VIP ticket holders earn first access and early entry into the event.
Purchase tickets on the new Umpqua Valley Winegrowers’ website.