- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 17, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 18, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Bob Lorkowski, John Haw, Rich Cushman, and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM) one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.
Tickets: Day pass is $25 per person includes 4 wine-tastings, commemorative glass and admission to WAAAM.
Hours: Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon-5 p.m.
Other: Free on-site parking