- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 17, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 18, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Bob Lorkowski, John Haw, Rich Cushman, and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM) one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.
Tickets: Day pass is $25 per person includes 4 wine-tastings, commemorative glass and admission to WAAAM.
Hours: Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon-5 p.m.
Other: Free on-site parking