- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 17, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 18, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Bob Lorkowski, John Haw, Rich Cushman, and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM) one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.
Tickets: Day pass is $25 per person includes 4 wine-tastings, commemorative glass and admission to WAAAM.
Hours: Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon-5 p.m.
Other: Free on-site parking