- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 20 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
4th Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 17, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 18, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Bob Lorkowski, John Haw, Rich Cushman, and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM) one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.
Tickets: Day pass is $25 per person includes 4 wine-tastings, commemorative glass and admission to WAAAM.
Hours: Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon-5 p.m.
Other: Free on-site parking