- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
4th of July Weekend at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery’s Patio
July 3, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - July 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Fourth of July Weekend Patio Party at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery will feature wine specials all weekend long.
Start celebrating on Thursday, July 3 from 4-9 p.m. On Friday, the weekend begins with a bang as the patio will be open from noon to 10 p.m. Paulette & Lori perform on the patio starting at 7 p.m., and watch the fireworks from the gazebo.
On Saturday, July 5, the wine bar and eatery also will be open noon t0 10 p.m., featuring the Bailey Ehrgott Trio at 7 p.m.
The holiday weekend concludes Sunday with happy hour specials available from noon to 5 p.m.
It’s patio weather, and the patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard. It’s pleasing spot for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbreads and sandwiches, light appetizers with beer and wine after work, or a wonderful dinner.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination with live music featured Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea.
The wine bar and eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Interstate 182.
Barnard Griffin’s tasting room is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery hours are:
Open Monday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m. with live music most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.